SPI Approved Consultant Program (USA)
JANUARY 1, 2020
The SPI Approved Consultant Program (SPIAC) is referral based. If you are interested in becoming a SPIAC please contact your local RC. SPIACs support alumni transfer skills and knowledge in the practical application of SP with their clients. The initial fee to participate in SPIAC is $450.00 for a two-year term, with a $350.00 renewal fee for every two years thereafter. In order to pay your two year subscription fee please follow these simple instructions;
1. Log into your account at www.sensorimotor.org
2. Go to 'Home' page
3. Find 'Conferences/Workshops' on left-hand side
4. Find 'SPI Approved Consultant Program (USA)'
5. Select 'Register Now'
6. Follow prompts with contact information
7. Click the 'Next' link at bottom
8. Enter Credit Card information
9. Select 'OK'
10. Send email to email@example.com to confirm payment sent
After payment has been submitted, and your two-year term begins, your information will be placed in the consultant directory on SPI's website. Please remit your headshot, bio, licensure, and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about SPIAC, please contact the Consultant Program Coordinator (PC) at email@example.com.
Location: Remote, Broomfield, CO 80020. Map
Tuition: 450 USD. Refund Policy
Contact: SPI Consultation, firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Copyright © 2019
Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute
All rights reserved.